Welcome to the registration of the ENBIS-22 Trondheim Conference.
If you are not already an ENBIS member, please join our online community. Membership is free, you can sign up here.
Early bird registration fee until April 30th, 2022
Regular: 400 €
Normal registration fee until June 10th, 2022
Regular: 475 €
Late registration fee from June 11th, 2022
Regular: 550 €
Conference registration fees include
• Access to all sessions
• Access to coffee breaks and lunches
• Conference materials
• Conference dinner
In addition, you can buy
• Accompanying person for the conference dinner: 120€
• Accompanying person for the reception: 30€
Note: It can take up to one week for our treasurer to verify your payment. If your registration status is still marked as "Not paid" after more than one week, please get in contact with our treasuerer at email@example.com for clarification.
ENBIS knowledge fund has been established to support the participation of young people in the ENBIS annual meetings.
Young people are eligible if:
• Their work involves statistics or related fields (data analytics, data science, business analytics, statistical engineering)
• They work in a country with an ENBIS local network or in a European country
• They are under 35 years of age by the beginning of the ENBIS meeting which they are applying for
• They possess at least a master level degree
By 24th April 2022, applicants must send the president of ENBIS (firstname.lastname@example.org) an extended abstract (at least four pages including pictures and references) of the contribution they intend to present at the ENBIS meeting, a supporting letter and a CV which indicates that the eligibility criteria are met.
The Executive committee of ENBIS will assign at least five grants. The winners will be notified before 3rdth May 2022.
Account required to register
In order to register for this event you have to be logged in.