If you are not already an ENBIS member, please join first (note there is no membership fee for individual members of ENBIS). The abstract length should be between 250 and 500 words not including the references, which can be appended at the end of the abstract.
Deadline for submission: extended from April 7 to April 21, 2023.
Deadline for notification of abstract acceptance: extended from April 21 to April 28, 2023.
Deadline for early bird registration, reduced fees: extended from May 1 to May 10, 2023.
The topics of the meeting
- Digital Twin development for both the products and processes
- Simulation models for Digital Twins
- Design and Analysis of computer experiments
- Industrial implementation of Digital Twins
- Robustness and optimization through Digital Twins
- Practical applications and cases studies of data analytics using Digital Twins
- Process surveillance and predictive maintenance through Digital Twins
- Decision making through Digital Twins
- Verification and validation of Digital Twins in real life