The submission of abstracts will be possible from January 3 on this page.
If you are not already an ENBIS member, please join first (note there is no membership fee for individual members of ENBIS). The abstract lenght shall be between 250 and 500 words. References can be included at the end of the abstract .
Opening of submission: January 3, 2022.
Deadline for submission: April 6, 2022.
Deadline for notification of abstract acceptance: April 15, 2022.
Deadline for early bird registration, reduced fees: April 29, 2022.
Topics of the meeting
• Stochastic degradation processes
• Statistical analysis of degradation data
• Predictive maintenance
• Maintenance modelling and optimization
• Statistical reliability
• Accelerated degradation tests
• Prognostic and health management
• Software development for degradation and maintenance analysis
• Case studies in reliability analysis